Bupa’s main services include health insurance, care homes for both young and older people, workplace health services, health assessments and chronic disease management services.
Founded over sixty years ago, Bupa was created to help prevent, relieve and cure sickness of every kind. Today their purpose remains the same. They invest in innovative services which offer access to the latest drugs and treatments.
Bupa offers market-leading cancer care, an extensive hospital list and discounts for some medical professionals, among other benefits.
The information presented in this article is correct as of 19th July 2020 and has been sourced from https://www.bupa.co.uk/.
Bupa provides much more than just health insurance policies. This is a list of their primary services:
- Health insurance - both for consumers and businesses
- Private hospitals, accessible via both private health insurance and self-pay
- A network of health centres which offer a range of services, such as health assessments, GP services and physiotherapy
- Care homes for the elderly
- Travel insurance
- Global health insurance for international travellers
- Dental insurance
- Pay as you go private healthcare treatments
Bupa’s hospitals and health centres provide services through private health insurance and pay-as-you-go model. For help understanding, if you’d benefit from health insurance or an alternative way to access private medical treatments, please read our recent article which explains what private healthcare in the UK is.